GrowBlog Organic Gardening for the Internet Generation
- Companion Planting with Poached Egg Plantat 10:35 am
Easy going, irresistible to pollinators and good for the soil, this is a little plant that packs a lot of horticultural punch...
- Homemade Traps for Garden Pestsat 9:18 pm
Homemade traps can be used to identify pests and monitor their activities, and sometimes traps are so effective that they provide a respectable level […]
- Growing Zucchini from Sowing to Harvestat 3:48 pm
Zucchini are renowned for being outrageously prolific - just two or three plants are likely to keep a small family supplied with these versatile […]
- 3 Hungry Beetles to Watch Out Forat 10:28 pm
If I had to pick three beetles I really wouldn't want to find in my garden, what would they be? Let me introduce you to my terrible trio of beetles...
- Growing Tomatoes from Sowing to Harvestat 5:18 pm
Just imagine for a moment cupping your very own homegrown tomatoes radiating sun-soaked goodness and with a deep aroma to match. Well that could be […]
- Flea Beetle Controls for Organic Gardenersat 10:21 am
It happens every year. Your beautiful spring greens and radishes are coming along nicely, and then little round holes start appearing in the leaves. […]
- Grow More Using Easy Intercropping Techniquesat 9:33 pm
Intercropping (also known as interplanting or double cropping) is key to making the most of limited space...
- Fun Garden Activities for Kids During Lockdownat 4:01 pm
If there's one thing the current coronavirus lockdown is forcing us to discover, it's how to keep the younger members of the household entertained. […]